The Human Resources Division is a support office that is fully integrated with the mission, goals, and objectives of Oak Ridge Office. The organization addresses needs and provides services for employees and management alike through:
- Serving as Personnel Officer in directing and implementing all aspects of Federal personnel programs
- Ensuring that all personnel actions comply with applicable laws, policies, and procedures
- Coordinating the negotiation and administration of labor-management agreements and assisting in the handling of grievances and appeals
- Administering the Incentive Awards Program and the Employee Occupational Health Program, including operation of Health Services Stations
- Providing support to remote offices in all Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Training, and Directives Management areas
- Providing oversight of contractor Human Resources, Training, and Industrial Relations programs
- Conducting or participating in studies, surveys, and special assignments related to staffing needs and budgets, organizational change proposals, workload distribution, and manpower controls for the U.S. Department of Energy activities and work procedures.